|189d7dcb23||2 days ago|
|Assets||2 years ago|
|Scripts||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 weeks ago|
|README.md||2 days ago|
|changes.md||2 days ago|
|premium-improvements.md||2 years ago|
|sources.md||2 years ago|
Go Incognito: A Guide to Security, Privacy, & Anonymity
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Go Incognito is now officially a project we will continue to support for future iterations. We are currently in the process of planning & producing a V2 to the project. A free variant will remain, and all current premium students will be auto-enrolled in future iterations for life. To view more information and to leave us feedback on what to improve, visit here.
Go Incognito is a video-based course teaching users of varying experience levels about privacy, security, and anonymity. It’s a core part of the Techlore mission to educate users and transform their mindset of why, where, when, and how to treat their personal information. Go Incognito is available free to watch, is shareable to the public through a Creative Commons license, and features a premium version with serveral perks - also functioning as a support method for the course.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Navigating Go Incognito
- Watch Go Incognito Now For Free
- Enroll in the Premium Version Now
- All scripts have been completed since summer, 2018. You'll find them here.
- The changelog accounts for changes. Things change, but so can the changelog. Premium Go Incognito implements many of the changes through 2021 as it was produced most recently.
- The sources used in each lesson are available here.
Premium Perks & Improvements
- No ads, promos, or video outros
- Hundreds of video production improvements. View them here
- Updated to reflect 2021 changes
- Course quizzes
- Downloadable resources, guides, checklists & more
- Tight-knit course community where you interact with other students
- Ability to contact myself, your instructor
- Certificate to show-off Go Incognito completion
- Polished experience in a dedicated portal to access and track progress from a single place
Contributing to Go Incognito
There are several ways you can support this initiative, here are the main methods:
- Purchasing the premium course
- Directly donating to our channel through Patreon, Liberapay, Monero, or other support methods found here.
- Sharing the course with your friends and family. It's friendly to both beginners and advanced users alike.
- Spreading the course to different communities around the internet.
- Uploading the free course to a platform of your choice. Because the free course is licensed under Creative Commons, go for it! Assuming: A) It's unmodified B) It's unmonetized and C) Techlore is credited. Premium is not under CC.